One Hour consultation

No Charge

call now

626 305 4220


Non profit income tax services.

Most non profit tax-exempt organizations are required to file annual tax returns with the IRS. The most well-known tax organization for charitable non-profits are 501(c)(3) organizations under the U.S. tax code.

Even though most tax-exempt non profit organizations do not pay federal taxes (that is what “tax-exempt” means), most do have to file an informational return with the IRS. This annual reporting return is called a Form 990.

Non profits are also exempt from paying sales tax and property taxes. While the income of a nonprofit organization may not be subject to federal taxes, nonprofit organizations do pay employee taxes (Social Security and Medicare) just like any for-profit company.

Contact us for more information on your non profit income tax status

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.